Caterina's Diary

Thursday, April 17, 2008

A great term

Term 1 Highlights

PMI was fun and I learned lots of stuff and I got to know what to do and I was not very good at the start then I got in to it and we had to do two.
Maths was fun I got to learn lots of stuff and I learned about circles and shapes and perimeter and slides flips and turns. It was hard sometimes and sometimes not. I learned lots of stuff when I do Mathematics.
I am going well learning about the body and all the bones and the muscles and Dad is going to come and cut a sheep up and we are going to look how the stuff inside the body works. Kelly thinks it is gross but I do not. I did not know all the bones in the body but now I do it was fun learning about the body, well for me it was.
We have Beach Ed every year but last year I did not go because I was sick. There are lots of things that you have to remember like staying in between the flags and stay sun smart. I do not now if we are going to have it next year. It is fun to.
We have two teachers and one of them teaches art is fun and it is my best thing at school. We have to do all sorts of things and I practice sometimes just to get the hang of it. It is really easy to get the hang of it but I was not very good at it at first then it was fine.
I do not do athletics but we have to do it at school because if we have the real thing. I do not go to athletics because I have other things to do.
Reading is alright because I am not very good at it. I am getting better at it. We have 5 things to do on reading. I am with Maddy.
I do tennis practice. And I am going to do it next year. We do Big Jon coaching.
I do swimming and its fun. I just finished it yesterday. I do it on the first term. When I go there mum is not there so I have to go and ask Amy and it is so annoying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home