Caterina's Diary

Monday, May 12, 2008

In the weekends

On the first day of the weekend’s mum had to take Nina and Connie to a netball and so they went to do that and Roma had to go to hokkye dad took Roma to Cries so he could take Roma to hokky. I was getting the stuff for the nest day I got all my take ready then I went to get Penny to pretis on her tnen I did some jumping then I had to tie her up so I could have lunch when that was dun I went to get on Penny again and I went to go and do some dresrg so I got on her and went down to the ring when I had dun that a went bark I gave Penny a big wash down and then I put her bark in the paedik. Dad toode me if I wanted to have a tea and I said yes and he said if I wanted to go with him to go and run the dogs so after dad and me had finish own tae we went to go and run the dogs we went up the bark and we got a goat and took it home with us it got dragd some times. That was very a nowing. When we got home mum and Connie were home so we had dinner and went to bed. In the mooning we got up and went to a show.

The end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home