Caterina's Diary

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Camp

When I went to camp we travel the first day. When we got there we UN paged and then fond our rooms then we UN paged the food then we made dinner we had I lot of food. When we went to bed I was very tired. In the mooning I got up and all the other guys were up but the boys were not up only Mr.Chapman was. We were going skiing it was really fun we drove there and then we got our boots and then we got our skis and then we got our poles the we went to have our lesson we did the lesson then we got ski down Happy Valley. I went up the chair left. I came down then I just stood there and then I fall over and I took for ever to get up but finally I got up and people crashed snow over me but they just got me and the I got a little cold. But it was very sunny that day. The next day we went to taupo and we did the maze and then lazier tag the we went to the prone place it was good fun I got 1prone then Rome got 4 prone. When we got home we had prone for dinner and a few other things to. I do not like prone. The next day we went to Happy Valley I did not like that day very mach because we had to go thought rain and snow I was very cold when we went home but we went home and the got some dry cloths on and the we got to watch a move it was cool we had dinner then went to bed the last day we got up and went to the rock climbing I was good at it but sometimes I fall that is all. When we were on the way home we had lunch and then we drove to the school and then we got to get out and then go home. When I got home I was really tied then I UN paged and then it was dinner time and then bed. it was the funniest camp I have every had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home