Caterina's Diary

Monday, August 25, 2008

mud fight

Yesterday when I got up we watched a move and then after that we went out side because EB and Allen were doing the cow shed. We watched them for a little bit and then we throw mud at each other. We took for ages to stop it Roma throw the mud balls and I made them Nina was by herself so Roma hit her 10 times and Nina hit Roma 5 times it was first up to 10 so Roma won. Now I and Roma were on the top of the pile of mud Nina was on the ground so we throw mud at her and then she got hit a lot of times then she got up and then kept on throwing mud balls then we went down the pile of mud. A little while later we went down to the house and did some jobs then we got to watch a move. In the mooning I had a big sleep then we had breakfast that day I had a big sleep But that day I asked mum if I could have a lamb and she said yes but now I have to wait for every to get a lamb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home